Saturday, November 28, 2009

Question about losing weight, toning up, and looking hot?

It is my goal to lose 20 pounds in one month. I plan on doing this by losing 5 pounds each week.



I am on the master cleanse, drinking 4 liters of water a day, and drinking 3 cups of green tea a day



I am taking a multi vitamin, a fat burning pill, a hair skin and nails pill, a pill for my hair, and an acne pill



I am doing 500 circuits (crunches, squats, etc) each day and am exercising on my own for 3 hours a day everyday



I am going to the gym three times a week and burning 1200 calories a day while I am there



I also have dance practice three times a week for one hour each



I wear arm and ankle weights all day too



I am fifteen years old, female, 5閳?, and weight 140 pounds (38 DD 閳?31 閳?38)



I am starting a new school next month and I really would like to start over and look hot.



I know that this is unhealthy so please do not answer saying that I am going to die or starve to death



I just would like to know if you think I will be losing 5 pounds a week and how you think my body will look



Thanks a lot! Love, Shaki %26lt;3



Question about losing weight, toning up, and looking hot?

Hello,



Go to the website and on the homepage is a video "Are You Toxic" with Dr. Becky Natrajan.



The video is on the bottom left hand corner http://youwin.isagenix.com



and a audio CD http://www.isacd.com



The BEST, SAFEST, HEALTHIEST are endorsed in the books Chicken Soup for the Healthy Soul as well as Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (there is actually a nutrition program based on this book only sold through this Company IsaGenix. Also FDA compliant.



The cleansing programs feeds your body cleansing nutrients like aloe, herbal teas, vitamins, and ionic trace minerals. Then, it helps kick-start your metabolism to burn fat naturally. No stimulants are used. Losing weight becomes easy and enjoyable with a delicious wave of nutrients from IsaLean Shakes. You may also gain more energy, build muscle, reduce unhealthy cravings, and improve your mental clarity. In addition, Ionix Supreme provides healthy adaptogens to encourage optimum health, IsaFlush encourages regularity, and Want More Energy?, our natural electrolyte drink, gives you more energy.



There is 3 categories of products available: Cleanse, Nutrition and Skin Care.



If you want more info, my site (your info only comes to me and is not shared or sold) http://youwin.isafreedom.com (it also talks about a home biz if interested. Don't feel pressure to join as a home biz...just try the product and you will love it!



LETS GET CLEAN AMERICA!



Charlene



lclnotary@yahoo.com



Question about losing weight, toning up, and looking hot?

How is anyone supposed to tell you how your body will look, when that depends 100% on genetics?



You sound like your already working out great. You did not mention a nutrition plan??



Firstly, your 15. If you try this weight loss, fine, its possible, ive done it before. But at your age, you can stunt your growth if you dont eat right.



You are relying on pills for weight loss and nutrition? Thats like saying god did not know what he was doing when he created fruits and vegtables! The hottest girls i know, take natural things, like yogort, milk, different varieties of fruit, and different varieties of vegtables.



Trust me, pills only help by less then 10%, compared to taking the real deal (fruits and vegtables). Plus, losing weight doesnt simply make you "hot". Its the skin you are in. And that will only decline as you get older (specially after 20 for women). And fruits and vegtables will help you greatly and give you an extra advantage over others who take 500 different types of pills.



I am not saying pills dont work, But natural things work way better. For example, weight loss pill companies are sued everyday for lying to customers, and most are scams. Look it up on google, you will see the consumer protection agency of England warning about such things. In the USA however, such scams are easier done because of different laws regarding supplements.



Better alternative to weight loss pill is grape fruit. It looks like a lemon, but has a mild taste and is thermogenic naturally. Its best to take it for breakfast with a spoon, and something like oatmeal with high fibre.



Hope you listen to this, i wish i did when i was 15. Now im 21, but eating right and working out right 3 times a week, thats enough to show my 8 pack in full definition. :)



take care,



Sel



Question about losing weight, toning up, and looking hot?

You need patient and understand that weight loss is a process

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan