Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

I've heard One Choice for Teens or one source what ever it's called, helps make your hair grow faster.



I started to try it but lost track. oops.



I was thnking about when I used to shave my legs, how if when I brought my leg out of warm air/water, I'd get goose bumps and feel prickley hairs the next day.



Like with animals, growing a thick coat of fur for the winter.



I was thinking, if i took cold showers, would that effect anything at all?



And if not, are there any other alternatives to making hair grow faster than normal?



I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

well, your idea in theory would work, but in reality probably not. The only thing I can recommend is taking pre-natal vitamins. I read in GLAMOUR (I think last month or the month before) that its harmless, and your hair and nails will grow faster.



Hope this helps!



I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

im not answering hahaha



I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

sounds pretty good to me try your thoery and i think all you can do is let your hair grow naturally .. well maybe try extensions.. (( sorry if i havent missinterpreted your question i think i have misunderstood)



I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

let guys *** on your face



I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

why don't you try it...



I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED! hair?

let it grow dont worry



might even got worst if you do repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan