Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best multi-vitamin or supplement I can take daily to help regrow patches of hair from al

Recently I lost small to medium patches of head hair resulting from stress. What is the best natural multi-vitamin or supplement I can take daily to help regrow my hair. (I would like to know the specific brand suggested if possible). My patches have started to slightly regrow with medication, but I want to take a natural vitmain/supplement daily for hair. I was told vagely of a product called hair %26amp; nails but I am not sure of the brand or anything to even try to google more info. Thank u for any and all info suggested.



What is the best multi-vitamin or supplement I can take daily to help regrow patches of hair from alopecia?

Nioxin shampoo/conditioner and the daily tablets help with alopecia, also with making your hair look and feel thicker. results are slow, like any other treatment, give it 6 months or longer for hair to grow back, but you will instantly notice the thickness of your hair has increased. fish oil, biotin, and vitamin e all improve hair and skin, but these are included in the nioxin tablets. i work at jcpenney salon which carries nioxin, i can send you a 20% off coupon via email, so let me know if you want it.



What is the best multi-vitamin or supplement I can take daily to help regrow patches of hair from alopecia?

Biotin, zinc and lots of protein. You can also take any kind of pre-natal vitamin. This helped me regrow my hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan