Saturday, November 28, 2009

What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

right now its layered and few inches past my shoulders. its medium thickness and slightly wavy. i want to get a funkier cut without losing length or getting bangs. i'm thinking about razoring it but i'm having a really hard time finding ideas and i'm getting my hair cut soon. website links would be great. thanks!!



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

Yeah, you should just get it trimed and razored cut. That would be really cute. You may want to take off a couple of inches, but I wouldn't. If you really want to change your look then you could add some highlights also. Good luck



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

http://www.myspace.com/danys187



check out mine n my friends hair we all have great hair n i know ull find a style u will love



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

buzz it



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

Are you a guy or a girl?



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

just cut it short baby. If its a mistake..... it'll grow back



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

If you have thick hair, don't get it razored. Try layers that frame your face, it'll also thin your hair down a bit.



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

http://beautyriot.com



hope that helps!



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

Just get it above the shoulder



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

go bald.



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

Razoring is a great way to go, because it makes your layers look even wispier.



Also, you could try a texture perm. They're not "poodle curly", but provide really cool effects without losing any length!



What to do with my hair?!?! ASAP!?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/



hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan