Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

last year i completely lost it and cut off almost all my long hair and dyed it this dark brown color. it was short enough for me to spike up in the back, but i left it long in the front. i'm now trying to grow it out. i'm in my second month of this and my hair looks horrible. it's not short enough to style anymore, but it's not long enough to look feminie. not to mention my pretty chocolate brown is now faded and looks almost ashy. i feel so insecure about my hair, it's bad.



so i'm pretty much asking for:



what style could i get without loosing hair i've grown?



any color suggestions?



ps. i'm really pale with green eyes. but i still love dark hair colors =]



I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

For the most part, you'll have to be patient until it grows more. But in the meantime, try barettes and clips. They come in all kinds of fun designs, and you can make your own. The metal clip part of the barette can be found at most craft stores, and you can glue on whatever you want!



I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

Cut side bangs in the long hair, or just cut it to the same length as the other hair- then at least it would look normal...



Can't you just dye your hair the same chocolate brown again?



I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

Let me guess, this was after a breakup? Just wondering because I have done that!



I recommend getting hair extensions. They are not so cheap, but you can buy your own hair and have them put in at the salon. I recommend getting three colors-about 50 pieces the same color as your real hair, then 50 pieces a lighter shade, and another 50 that are highlights.



You can have these put in and your hair will be long and beautiful. If you keep them in for about a year, your real hair should be grown out by then enough to style it properly.



Good luck!



I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

Growing hair out takes some patience. I suggest you keep getting it trimmed (cut off the split ends) on a regular basis...every 6-8 weeks. Wash and condition your hair every other day so it doesn't dry out. Use a palmade (kind of like a light wax) on the tips of your hair. I'm not sure about hair dye because I've never dyed my hair. Ask a hairdresser what they recommend next time you get it trimmed.



I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

DO not color it any more ! Try the color enhanced shampoos -- pantene makes one %26amp; it works well



as far as styles, try curling it or wearing it up until



it grows out



I'm growing out my hair and it's just bad. advice?

use like clips to clip the hair where you want it.



Use hats



that's what i did to grow my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan