Friday, November 27, 2009

Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

Since last year I've been losing alot of hair. My hair is everywhere. It's all over my pillow and on the floors. I've been iron-straightening my hair almost every day exept for on the weekends. Would that be the reason? My doctor recommended vitamins so i've been having vitamins for over a month now but there still falling. Some of the hairs that are falling are growing back but once they are like an inch long they just fall out again. When I shower about 40 hairs fall out. It doesnt stop. I dont want to lose all my hair. Help!



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

Stop straightening and get your thyroid checked. Hypothyroidism causes hair loss. poor nutrition, stress depression, recent surgery or high fever are other causes. Also, tying your hair tightly with braids or ponytail holders can cause hair loss. This is caused tension alopecia. Good luck



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

Stop straightening your hair so much!



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

gurl just talk 2 your doctor or see another doctor . i know this might sound mean but wear a wig when u go out.



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

Don't use the straightener anymore and make your hair thicker and get a check-up because there are lots of diseases that can cause hair loss.



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

Stress and Anxiety can also aggrevate your hair loss. I was taking a public speaking class and was so freaked out by it that I started to lose my hair. My hair was so thinned out, I could actually see my scalp at some parts and my hairline got higher! Then I got anxious about losing hair and lost more. It's like a vicious cycle. As soon as the class ended and I calmed down, my hair all grew back.



p.s. I went to the doctor too with all sorts of self diagnosed diseases before I realized what was going on. So make sure you aren't just stressed out about something.



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

I think you may have a thyroid condition. The thyroid is a gland near the bottom of your throat. It's just about where the adam's apple on a guy can be found.



If you have an overactive, or underactive (sorry, can't remember) thyroid, your hair can fall out. This won't stop without prescription medication, usually synthroid.



If I were you, I'd mention this to your doctor and see. All it is is a simple blood test. No big worries. Just take a pill per day and lead your same life style.



Ironing your hair wouldn't do anything to the root, so I don't think it could be that. It also could be stress, but you've got to be wicked stressed for your hair to fall out.



Yeah, go to the doc and get a blood test...



Good Luck!!!



Help!! Im losing alot of hair.?

my friend had the same exact problem and she ended up having alopecia. talk to another doctor and see wut they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan