Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair dying question;?

okay i want to dye my hair before school starts in 3weeks;



right now it has faded to a dark blonde %26amp; undernieth it is darker, its a dark brown.



im dying my whole hair dark mahogany brown, and then i am doing red %26amp; blonde streaks on the top layer with one of those caps, how long should i wait to do the highlights and lowlights, i mean i haven't dyed my hair in forever so its pretty healthy..



but also,how much will the brown fade before i do the highlights?



i mean i want my hair to be brown when i do the highlights so they stand out, but because its already dark brown underneith does that mean that, that shouldn't fade as fast if its darker than what im dying my whole hair?



sorry if this is confusing, im kinda lost also?



any hints please give..



thanks!%26lt;3.



also my mom is doing this for me, at this time we aren't going in a hair salon to pay over 200.00 for my hair



Hair dying question;?

try using revlon 81



Hair dying question;?

i would suggest waiting a day or two befor putting your highlights in and try the pantine shampo that helps restore color when you wash that way you hair dosent fade as fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan