Sunday, June 20, 2010

What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

my mum has very long hair that just down to her middle thighs.She started to grow her hair when she was in her late 30's.Now she is 45 years old.She wears her black straight mane into a huge braid bun that fixed on her head with a big hairnet.Since every friend of hers does not like her super long hair,my mum cut it short today,to should length.During the cut,lot of tear came out from mum's eyes.She used to be a very strong one ,and it was my first time saw her crying.This whole day she was very sad,which made me very sad too.I thought mum treated her hair like her treasure,and now she has lost it and could never get back (due to her age).I would ask girls ,why my mum was so sad ,What did she feel when the hairdresser chop her long hair?I have no courage to ask her directly.



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

well, she has had it attatched to her for so long, she must feel weird without it. i have hair down to my butt, and it is a part of me. i don't know if i would cry if i cut it, but it would feel like something was missing.



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

It is a bad feeling when you get your long hair cut off short. I recently got mine cut and cried for days. You feel ugly and not longer appealing without your long hair. Try to comfort her and KEEP telling her how beautiful her new haircut is. She will eventually get used to it and be ok.



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

Trust every man or woman has regretted cutting all that hair off. Everyday when I was growing out my hair and I was imagining it looking like it does now.



Why couldn't she have cut it just a little shorter like waist length.



These make over shows don't really know what they are doing to people.



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

well when i got my longgg hair chopped it felt good to get it off and no more nots but now i miss it sooooooooo badly!



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

Perhaps it's due to the fact that her hair is symbolic for her. She started growing it during a great time in her life and now by cutting it she sees that that particular period is over.



I loved it when I cut my hair. I could sit on it when I was in high school and then one summer I chopped it all off, I mean ALL OFF... But as a young woman I have the advantage of time, I know that my hair will grow back if I want it to.



Just reassure your mom that you like her hair, that it is flattering and that she looks beautiful...



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

My hair's never been longer than a little below my waist, but I can understand how your mother must feel. My long hair is part of my identity. Not about what others think of me, but what I want for myself. It may be that this was also how your mother felt about her hair.



It's a shame she let herself be talked into cutting it. It's even worse that "friends" of hers thought that the length of your mother's hair was any of their business, and pressured her into doing something to make them happy, while ignoring what she wanted for herself.



About the only thing I can suggest to you is that you be supportive, even if you don't understand the depth of her feeling of loss. She may be feeling very disappointed in herself for giving into her friends and doing something she wishes she hadn't, as well as unhappy that her "friends" showed her so little respect.



Maybe you could offer to help her find ways to arrange her hair so she'll feel better about herself while it's growing back. And, you can let her know that there are other women who understand the way she feels. It's not much, but sometimes just knowing that not everyone thinks you're being "silly" helps.



.



What did a woman feel when she cut her very long hair?

I was afraid at first because I was used to wearing long hair. But I remembered, it's hair and it WILL grow back. Now I feel a bit liberated and I like the funky cut. 2D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan