Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am losing my hair. Any advice?

There are many different products on the market from pills, sprays, shampoos to surgery. Does anyone have any experiences with an affordable product that really works and does not cause side effects?



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Absolutely , go see the doctor. There could be many reasons why your losing your hair. Make sure it's not from a serious health problem. And the doctor can advise you on the best options if health isn't an issue.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

try a hat



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Hair Club for Men....worked for me.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

none of the stupid products work, you should see a doctor.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

dont brush it so much that makes it thinner me and my friedns know..



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Shave it all off. Bic it.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

I had a friend that tried the Rogaine thing....it worked for him.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

yeah the hat and some minoxidil from walgreens



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Try hair oil



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

go see the doctor



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Get a really short hair cut fast. No one likes to have to laugh at someone afraid of baldness.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

my brother is an avid fan of rogaine....he swears by it.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

fish oil pills, it worked for me. just so you know, most hair loss is caused by stress. delete the toxic situation in your life, and your hair won't get any worse



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Let it go unless you have a lot of money? If you have a lot of mone get hair plugs they look real and feel real too. But they cost a lot.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

hey if ur hair is fallin out then mabey u should teat it with hes and shoulder or ur just old



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

If it's in your genes you will loose them sooner or later.



I had the same problem twice. Once I was under a lot of stress and the second I was living in another country with a different climate.



The things I did and overcame the problem was :



Drink a lot of water (not tub water).



Don't wear hat.



Take vitamins.



Eat well, whatever you like, but not too much.



Do things you enjoy.



Check your water tank if it's clean.



Find the best shampoo for you.



If you do an office job, start working out.



Choose the best shampoo for your head.



That's all I did.



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

consult ur physician



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

Get rid of your girlfriend



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

What kind of essentials oils are good for new hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/question/What-k...



Home Remedies to prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

move away from the munky



I am losing my hair. Any advice?

if you cut your hair short then you wont look as bald as if you wear your hair long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan