Thursday, June 17, 2010

I found armpit hair in the buffet food. Should they have given me a refund?

I was at an all-you-can-eat buffet and this person with a tank top reached out with the tongs to grab some food. After he finished, I grabbed the same tong to get the food. As I picked up the food, I saw this really thick, curly, dark hair that resembed either hair from the arm pit or pubic area.



I totally lost my appetite and requested a refund. They refused because they said that I was there for too long and had already eaten too much.



Is there anything else I could have done to make them give me a refund, besides threatening to report it to the health department?



I found armpit hair in the buffet food. Should they have given me a refund?

The restaurant has nothing to do with it. Somebody else with no association to the restaurant contaminated the food. They arent responsible.



I found armpit hair in the buffet food. Should they have given me a refund?

You could of complained to the person who's arm pit hair fell into the food and asked him to pay for your meal.



I found armpit hair in the buffet food. Should they have given me a refund?

Well, rain pours on either good or bad people. You are damned and there are things you can do about it, and (depending upon your situation) most of those might be too risky for your time and effort. They should give you a refund, but for that attitude of the owner, you can just leave it as it is.



I found armpit hair in the buffet food. Should they have given me a refund?

You could try to contact the Better Business Bureau and see what they can do to help you. I'm sorry something disgusting like that happened to you, I hope that doesn't happen again. Good luck!



I found armpit hair in the buffet food. Should they have given me a refund?

yes and Tell them that you want 1 yrs of free dinners or else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan