Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have many questions.my hair is thick and strait and wont scrunch how do i get it to work?look at t

i have brown hair,blue eyes and fair skin what color eyeliner %26amp; eyeshadow should i use?How do i convince someone to take me to the mall.how do u lose 10 pounds fast?any good hairstyles?how do u make ur hair and fingernails grow faster without buying stuff?how much are the contacts that make ur eyes rainbow colors at once?



Lol i know its a lot of questions but this was all i could ask for tonight so please answer them or some!



Also,please dont send any links because they arent working on here until a little while...



k,thanks



I have many questions.my hair is thick and strait and wont scrunch how do i get it to work?look at the details

Eyeliner: A dark brown. Black may be too overwhelming. Just smudge it a little.



Eyeshadow: Silver, gold, or some purples would work/



Mall: Just ask a few friends to come along and have a girl's night out or something.



Weight: I go on a jog every morning or I walk my dogs. If you have stairs, run up and down until you're too tired. Or you could try doing a couple jumping jacks, push-ups, sit-ups, or crunches. Once you can do a certain amount, just keep adding numbers. You'll be thin in no time! (Warning: dont wear u're self out unless you wanna be weak)



Hair: Depends on the length and cut. Try copying Vanessa Hudgens from High School Musical or Ashley Tisdale.



Nails: I have no clue girl. Sorry!



Contacts: I dont wear em



I have many questions.my hair is thick and strait and wont scrunch how do i get it to work?look at the details

It's what's inside that counts. That's all I have to say.



I have many questions.my hair is thick and strait and wont scrunch how do i get it to work?look at the details

finger nails and hair to grow quicker vitiams and lot of water and eating healthy, try a brown and charcol eye liner, use lots of hair spray gel and a dyfuser on your blow dyer to helo scrunch hair



I have many questions.my hair is thick and strait and wont scrunch how do i get it to work?look at the details

I would take it that maybe you like some boy? And you want to look your best for him, so then he'll like you? Sorry if I'm wrong.



But anyway since you have brown hair you can pull off just about any color eyeliner and eyeshadow. I suggest black eyeliner and a darker eyeshadow like brown or dark gray.



Just ask someone to take you.



Losing weight isn't a "fast" thing. You have to work for it.



You could probally do it in 2-3 months. Don't stop eating like some girls do. Make sure you eat alot of grainy foods and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. You can do yoga, dance, push ups, crunches, sit ups and etc for the workout part. The "posh" haircut is very cute and looks good on anyone. You could google these things on google images. You can find nail strengthing nail polish for growing nails faster in the Sally Hansen brand. Look at certain shampoos and conditioners for hard to grow long hair. Rainbows mean your lesbian or gay. (sorry if you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan