Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help please?

hi everyone :)



heres my problemo...



my hair naturally curly



i used to straighten it a lot(but now i do not and haven't for about 2months) and i have coloured it aswell.



i now wear my hair curly but i have probelm because it's dry and has lost the curl pattern(some of my curls aren't beautiful corckscrews like the others they are werid looking ,straggly and straightish)



i also the ends of my curls tend to be straight and i don't like it



my hair is above my shoulders, i also used to have bangs when i wore my hair straight and i'm trying to grow them out.



i really want to grow my hair longer too



how long do you think it will take till my hair is beautiful again?



how long it take to grow 3 or 4 inches?



btw i follow a really balanced nutritonal diet(plenty of fruit,veg, whole grains, fish and i have soya instead of dairy) would a vitamin supplement help? i hear they have ones especially to benefit hair?



Hair help please?

cut it all off n start over u gonna go bald either way



Hair help please?

Moisture is the key. Try Neutragena Triple Moisture shampoo and leave-in. Use Nexxus (very pricey) humectress conditioner. Heat will kill hair texture. That is the problem with your curls, all of the straightening, you will have to cut those parts off and start over. Your hair grows at a rate of 1/2 inch per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan