Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Loss, will some grow bck? lol?

I'm very hormonal at the moment, and although I've gained alot of chest hair, haha. I'm going balder n balder. I've already lost a hell of alot at each side of my forehead, but the top and middle is getting VERY thin. I believe this hormone boost is excellerating the speed of which my hair falls out.



It's genetic baldness, but it's SO early on. I know it can happen early on but I thought since I've had this boost in hormones I think that when they steady and lower, will some of my thinning hair grow back?



Thanks



FX



Hair Loss, will some grow bck? lol?

We are seeing a hair loss epidemic in both males and females and it楹搒 occurring at ever younger ages - as young as 14 and 15. Principal cause of problem is harmful shampoos and equally harmful medicated shampoos and medications which we then use to correct problem! Also washing too often is another cause.. Also compounding problem is use of countless other hazardous chemical filled products. I found this NATURAL, safe, permanent and low cost treatment that gives remarkable results - it stops the loss almost straight away. Scalp needs stimulation to clear blocked hair ducts, remove dead follicles so it can start producing strong, well anchored thicker hair. Massage with natural oils, olive oil is excellent, and then brush vigorously (best with a short bristled palm held brush) so you feel it stimulating scalp (35 /45 strokes or more) preferaby each day. A little shedding and some breakage occurs but only to begin with - quickly stops as hair gets anchored and stronger. It will also force new growth overtime (expect to see in about 2 months) My bald patch on the crown has completely regrown. Where it had receeded at temples new growth is a slower process but week by week there is more new growth and hairline is inching forward ( initially the hairs are sparse then overtime become denser). Do at night and sleep with it that way and wash off in the morning (because of treatment - washing daily will not be detrimental). Keep up treatment and DON楹揟 BE AFRAID OF LOSING NEW GROWING HAIRS - THEY WILL RE-APPEAR EVEN STRONGER. Maintain a regular brushing and oiling routine. and you will see even better results..Using this treatment you have to have patience and persevere day in day out but it truly works . Also do a web search "Shampoos harmful?" Many contain sodium laurel sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate and propylene glycol, all of which are harmful. First two are dangerous and both damage hair follicles and cause hair loss.They also harm eyes. The eye stinging you get is telling you that. Fetuses subjected to these substances do not develop functioning eyes, and both can cause cataracts in adults. Propylene glycol - antifreeze - is a known skin irritant and is thought to cause mouth ulcers. It also damages the kidneys and liver. Do a web search for safe, non harming products for hair and skin. Yes, balding tends to be genetic. My father, two younger brothers and some of their offspring all had severe hair loss problems. I truly believe this treatment has saved me from the same fate.



SOURCE(S): 20 +years of research and self experimentation using natural treatments to correct skin, hair and scalp disorders



Hair Loss, will some grow bck? lol?

I doubt it friend



Hair Loss, will some grow bck? lol?

Men can start losing their hair in their late teens in some cases. I started losing mine in my early 20's (look at my avatar). My suggestion to you is to not try to hide it by using crazy hairstyles (people really do notice). I just decided to completely shave my head (it looks like a choice). Take heart, it seems to be more acceptable to be bald nowadays than ever before.

1 comment:

  1. Today hair Loss is common Hair transplant is one solution that brings your hair back in Natural way ,Due to high Success rate hair Transplant is very selective and most popular,
    Hair Doctor in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

 
loan