Sunday, June 20, 2010

Damaged dyed hair, scared about hair falling out, and hair feels like straw.?

okay you guys, just help the poor old me out,



i just want my hair to feel soft again.



i blow dry it.



and only occasionally put stying stuff in my hair.



just tell me how i need to take care of my hair.



(did i mention that the only part of my hair that is dyed is the bottom layer of hair, the top layer is natural.)



p.s. when i dyed it, my hair was already bleached, by my mom put the other, um, activator stuff in it anyway, to lift my color although it wasn't in there, but we took it off too soon, so we had to reapply it again and left it on for like a half an hour, which was like twice what were were supposed to, or what i thought, (but she's the cosmotologist) so if there are any professionals this might tell you why my hair feels like straw,.



what products do you suggest, not like walmart brands, but like the real stuff, and how should i be taking care of my hair?



since my mom isn't practicing her cosmotology days anymore and i'm at a lost of what i really should do.



Damaged dyed hair, scared about hair falling out, and hair feels like straw.?

Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Damaged dyed hair, scared about hair falling out, and hair feels like straw.?

melalueca products may be of help to you. Check out melalueca.com They have vitamins, shampoos, etc. that may be of help to damaged hair.



Damaged dyed hair, scared about hair falling out, and hair feels like straw.?

Main %26amp; tail shampoo %26amp; condishoner. Leave the condishoner in.

1 comment:

  1. You quickly need to consult best Hair Clinic for hair falling and possible just asked them about Hair transplant and PRP hair Growth session .
    Hair Clinic In Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

 
loan