Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm losing alot of hair?

I'm only 16 and I lost alot of hair today. when shampooing I lost about 20 strands of hair and when I massaged my hair over the sink for about 5 minutes today I lost about another 40. My hair is very thick and I'm not thining. I've checked witht eh doctor and theres nothing wrong. Is this normal or I'm I going bald?



I'm losing alot of hair?

Hair falls due to genetic reasons, stress, pollution, thyroid imbalance, chemicals in hair styling products and lack of proper nutrition. Home remedies are cheap , natural and without any side effects. Some of the home remedies for treating hair fall are:



1.Apply the white of a raw egg on the hair for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with a shampoo. A mixture of lemon juice and egg white could also be used to strengthen the roots of hair.



2. Massage the head with oil for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with a shampoo. A hot oil massage with olive oil will also help.



3.Apply a mixture of lemon juice and juice of amla to the scalp. This also helps control dandruff in the hair



4. Boil neem leaves in water for an hour and let it cool. Wash the hair with this water. Alternately neem oil can be mixed with coconut oil and massaged where there is hair fall



5. The juice of fresh coriander can be massaged onto the scalp will reduce hair loss.



6. Ensure that you eat nutritious food, with plenty of leafy vegetables. Have a soya milk drink and multivitamin tablets if you do not have time to have a healthy breakfast.



7. Apply conditioner only to your hair not to the scalp or hair roots. The conditioner could damage your hair. Henna (mehandi) will help control hair loss.



8.Try to reduce the stress and tension in your life, learn to relax. Stress causes hair loss.



I'm losing alot of hair?

Well, we lose about 100 strands a day. I lose alot of hair too for a long time now, but whenever I check my sculp it looks fine. I also have thick hair and I have alot of hair.



I'm losing alot of hair?

You're probably not getting enough vitamins. That can make your hair weaker and it will break a lot more easily.



I'm losing alot of hair?

I'm not a doctor so I can't tell you for sure... but I highly doubt that you're going bald at 16. I don't usually lose a lot of hair shampooing but I do shed a lot during the day... It's normal to lose hair especially if your hair is really thick.



I'm losing alot of hair?

I'm 24 and I have the same problem. If your doctor says you're okay then you are. Some of thethings that can trigger hair loss are stress and sometimes hormonal changes (most teens go through hormonal changes hence the reason why some teenage girls and guys get acne). Try not to worry so much about it and trust in your doctor! :)



You will be okay!



I'm losing alot of hair?

Well, maybe you're just stressed. A friend told me that he knew a girl who's hair fell out when she got nervous or stressed. if you are going bald, use Rogaine or something. Well, I hope I helped and good luck!



I'm losing alot of hair?

STRESS. And, I have thick hair too, %26amp;%26amp; I do too lose alot.



I'm losing alot of hair?

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-t...



I'm losing alot of hair?

my god please don't start using regaine as one answer said, there is nothing for you to worry about we all lose hair every day and some more then others and at certain times of the year, i have a full time job unblocking my shower and i find it all over the place wherever i go! your Dr has said nothing wrong so please relax you are not going bald its all normal



I'm losing alot of hair?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam...



Modern hairloss treatments



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan