Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've read a lot about YAZ causing hair loss - but anyone experience regrowth?

I was just placed on YAZ because I get all of the zany PMS symptoms that YAZ is supposed to address as well as SEVERE period cramps and a heavy period every month...I'm paranoid about losing my hair, especially since it's already thin and I usually shed a lot already. I know that not everyone has the same results/symptoms with birth control and that it all depends on the individual's own chemistry --- however, has anyone actually experienced hair regrowth while on YAZ? Please tell me someone out there has...



I've read a lot about YAZ causing hair loss - but anyone experience regrowth?

hi there you stressed out surfer,



good news for you!!!! and of course me, too.!!!



i had been taking an anti-depressant for years and years and then it seemed as though all of a sudden my hair started to come out by the handfulls while washing my hair in the shower every day..OMG i was totally freaking out because i thought i was going bald....so my psych doc discontinued the anti-depressant only to change to another kind and at the same time my ob/gyn person changed my bc pills to YAZ.......and lo and behold all of a sudden it seemed as though iwas having alot of new undergrowth that i had never noticed before and by God it was happening.....my hair was growing like crazy.....i have never had my hair grow the way it



did after i had taken the Yaz, so yes i do recommend it to every body

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan