Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair falling out!!?

I have recently changed my diet to a healthier one, for example I drink a lot more water, more vegetables, and a lot of fruits. I also take vitamins each day and I have lost a little bit of weight. But for some reason my hair has been severely falling out and it has gotten me really worried! I don閳ユ獩 really know what to do, please help!



Hair falling out!!?

I would call a Dr. I have never heard of eating healthy causing hair to fall out.



Hair falling out!!?

Try natural solutions dear. US licensed, FDA approved and safe to use.



Hair falling out!!?

I would call a doctor it may have to do with the vitamins, excessive worrying may cause some hair loss, too. Is there female hair loss in your family?

1 comment:

  1. Hair transplantation is much more advanced as compared to other existing alternatives to treat baldness problems. Baldness is definitely disturbing for females as it can disturb their look and acts as a hindrance to their beauty. Even though it disturbs females the most it is equally stressful for males as baldness in males can disturbs the overall look of male making him look ugly thus both male and female chooses hair transplant for better result
    Hair Doctor in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

 
loan