Sunday, June 20, 2010

A new SYTLISH (easy to care FOR)shoulderlength Haircut with bangs, layered hair?

I'm looking to get my hair cut in a few days



I HAVE......



-brown RELAXED layered slightly above shoulderlength hair



-medium side bangs on the left side of my face (that fall on about my ears)



-short forehead



-big nose



-i think i hav a roundish face shape



IM LOOKING FOR A NEW LAYERED HAIRTSYLE WITHOUT LOSING LENGTH (no more then two inches)



bangs that can suit my small forehead and big nose (side, center)



%26amp;%26amp;OVERALL EASY TO STYLE AND TAKE CARE OF



A new SYTLISH (easy to care FOR)shoulderlength Haircut with bangs, layered hair?

well I think you should try for a keisha cole look it almost looks good on any one although it is a short hair style but if you are a round face grl this is a hot look



A new SYTLISH (easy to care FOR)shoulderlength Haircut with bangs, layered hair?

Sounds like you already have the hairstyle you want, u just need a trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan